ARBZ is a unique enterprise in Kazakhstan producing high quality differentially heat-strengthened rails and sections, having its own Central Plant Laboratory (CPL).
The Central Plant laboratory (CPL) for assessment of rail and sections quality were put into operation, CPL was accredited in the Accreditation system of the Republic of Kazakhstan for compliance with requirements of
GOST/IEC 17025-2019 (GOST/IEC 17025:2017) General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
The CPL received the right to use the ILAC MRA laboratory combined mark, which ensures international recognition of test results in 75 European countries of this association.
Central Plant Laboratory includes :
- Chemical Analysis Laboratory;
- Physical and Mechanical Testings Laboratory;
- Metallurgy Laboratory;
- Non-Destructive Testing Laboratory.
ARBZ Central Plant Laboratory proposes following services for conduction of laboratory testings:
- Chemical composition of steel;
- Mass fraction of gases in steel;
- Mass fraction of water-soluble organic substance of oxygen in steel;
- Macrostructure analysis;
- Microstructure analysis;
- Contamination with non-metallic inclusions;
- Determination of grain by etching method
- Determination of banded orientation;
- Tensile stress testing;
- Steel impact strength;
- Drop weight testing;
- Residual stresses in rail web;
- Bending (in cold state);
- Flattening testing;
- Endurance limit;
- Fatigue life;
- Rate of growth of Fatigue crack;
- Cyclic Crack Growth Resistance;
- Static crack resistance;
- Residual stress in middle part of Rail foot;
If you are interested, please send an application on demand to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.