In market conditions, competitive struggle of enterprises is struggle of existing management systems aimed at producing high–quality products that fully meet requirements of regulatory documentation and satisfy current and future consumer needs.
In this regard, Aktobe Rail and Section Works LLP has developed, documented, implemented and maintained integrated management system for compliance with national standards ST RK ISO 9001-2016, ST RK ISO 14001-2016, ST RK ISO 45001-2019, which is confirmed by certificates of conformity issued by certification body Stolichnyi tsentr kachestva i metrologii LLP (Capital center for quality and metrogoly) and for compliance with international standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, which is also confirmed by certificates of conformity issued by certification body TUV NORD for production railway rails and sections.
Top management defined Policy and Goals in the field of quality, ecology, occupational health and safety of the enterprise. All the necessary documented procedures, processes, methods, instructions, job descriptions and regulations on divisions, occupational health and safety instructions have been developed.
Main objective of the Enterprise’s activity is:
- Production of high-quality products that meet the requirements of regulatory documentation, ensuring functional properties and their reliability.
- Commitment to level of quality that allows us to be leaders in the market of Kazakhstan and competitive in markets of CIS countries and far abroad.
- Definition by management of Enterprise’s strategy, creation and maintenance of environment in which each employee is involved in the achievement of Goals and Policy in the field of quality, ecology, labor safety and health protection.
To achieve goals set in the field of quality, ecology, labor safety and health protection, Enterprise is planning the development of integrated management system.
Enterprise’s activities are carried out in controlled conditions. Integrated management system of Enterprise functions as set of interrelated, parallel processes.
Enterprise has identified internal auditors and according to annual program, internal audits are constantly planned and conducted in order to confirm:
- Manufacture of products that meet regulatory, legal requirements and consumer requirements;
- Compliance of IMS processes with established requirements;
- Data for IMS improvement;
- Evaluation of effectiveness of corrective actions based on results of internal and external audits;
- Efficiency of implemented IMS in terms of achieving Enterprise’s goals.
In order to develop and improve IMS, analysis is carried out by management, result of which is:
- Development of measures to achieve goals in the field of quality, ecology, occupational health and safety of enterprise;
- planning of continuous professional development of personnel;
- planning of measures to improve product quality;
- development of measures to improve processes.
Introduction and continuous improvement of integrated management system has made it possible to increase efficiency of production processes and make the Enterprise’s products competitive.